[phd.students.socioeco] PhD Group Meeting on Research Proposal.

Dobernig, Karin karin.dobernig at wu.ac.at
Mon Jan 12 18:34:51 CET 2015

Dear all,

I hope you all enjoyed relaxing and peaceful holidays and had a good start into the new year! As it has been a while since we last got together, how about another PhD Group Meeting in the next couple of weeks: http://doodle.com/e3hcmg44dvb5hvfa

Because some of us have gone through the Research Proposal process lately, I would suggest that we make this our key topic of discussion. Of course, the agenda is open to any other issues as well!

Have a nice evening,
Karin

Karin Dobernig
Institute for Ecological Economics
WU - Vienna University of Economics and Business

Phone: +43-(0)1-31336-4211
E-Mail:  karin.dobernig at wu.ac.at