[phd.students.socioeco] PhD Group Meeting on Research Proposal.

Lutter, Franz Stephan stephan.lutter at wu.ac.at
Tue Jan 13 11:03:03 CET 2015

Dear Karin, dear all!
Annika was so kind to include me in the mailing list, although I'm kind of an alien here I feel:
I decided last autumn to do my PhD, but for different reasons am enrolled at BOKU. However, my plan is to do some courses at WU as well.
So, I fear for the topic you raised (research proposal) I won't be too much of a help, as at BOKU things are bit less strict...

However, I take the opportunity to ask you for some help: I'm still at the very beginning of putting together a list of interesting courses, which might be relevant for my topic, which is "Quantifying sustainable resource use within planetary boundaries - What it takes to quantify direct and indirect resource use and to establish thresholds for sustainable resource use in a resource constraint world". So I'd really very much appreciate if you could recommend me one or the other course or summer school which you find/found interesting. If it's related to the topic, great. If it's more general on scientific work or (ecological) economics, also great! :-)

Thanks a lot in advance and looking forward to seeing you soon!
Stephan

Stephan Lutter
Research group "Sustainable Resource Use"
Institute for Ecological Economics

WU
Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
Vienna University of Economics and Business
Welthandelsplatz 1/D4
1020 Wien, Austria

Tel: +43-1-313 36-5754
E-Mail: stephan.lutter at wu.ac.at