[phd.students.socioeco] 'I'm so glad . . .

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:16:26 CEST 2016

. . .  I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
(LM Montgomery, author of Anne of Green Gables)

And she had only Canadian Octobers, which cannot be anywhere as awesome as
Viennese Octobers.

---

Amarcord
Tonight, 20.30, Burg Kino, Opernring
Fellini's classic on 35 mm film.
http://www.burgkino.at/frameset_specials.phtml

Book Market
Friday, 13-18.00, Picus Verlag, Friedrich-Schmidt-Platz 4/7, 1080
http://www.picus.at/buecherflohmarkt-im-picus-verlag/

Vienna Design Week
Thru Sunday, Oct 9
Exhibits, workshops, tours and talks.
http://www.viennadesignweek.at/festival.php

Ceramic show and sale
Friday thru Sunday, Augarten, 1020
50 designers participating.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1736793113243969

WAMP
Saturday, 8 Oct. 11.00 to 18.00
The last outdoor design market of the season at the MQ.
https://www.facebook.com/events/179305235829701

Mies Festival
Saturday, 8 Oct from 14.00, Seestadt Aspern
All about Mies, modern architecture, and Seestadt.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1769211356677644

Fall Outing in Mödling!
Sunday, 9 Oct. Meet up at Praterstern to take the S2 to Mödling BH which
leaves at 9:00am. Alternatively, you can meet us at 9:40 at the Mödling BH.
Wear a sweater and come out
for a hike in the hills.

----