[phd.students.socioeco] Fwd: SEEP Hiking Adventure

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 10:40:43 CEST 2016

Another outing this weekend!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	SEEP Hiking Adventure
Date: 	Mon, 3 Oct 2016 19:28:39 +0000
From: 	Sentinella, Richard <richard.sentinella at wu.ac.at>
To: 	Ann Hartell <ahartell at gmail.com>, seep at wu.ac.at <seep at wu.ac.at>

Dear SEEP students:

Please be invited to a hike in Mödling on Sunday, October 9. We will
meet at 8:50 at Praterstern to take the S2 to Mödling BH which leaves at
9:00am. You will be paying for 2 zones (4.40 euro) if you do not have a
Semesterticket / Jahreskarte, but with one you will pay for only 1 zone
(2.20). If you have a Vorteilscard, it will be 1.20. Alternatively, you
can meet us at 9:40 at the Mödling BH. Please RSVP via Doodle here:
http://doodle.com/poll/t8egygetxwbr8tvp.

 From Mödling, we will hike up into the Wienerwald and make a loop
around the Kleiner Anniger with nice views across the Danube basin and
to some ruins and monuments. The route is not difficult, but there are
some steep and rocky sections. Back in the Mödling center, we will find
a nice Heurige or Beisl and try some Austrian fare. We expect to walk
about 4 1/2 hours.

What you need to bring:

Packed lunch, water, light rain jacket. Please wear sturdy shoes. (Note
that you can buy sandwiches and similar at Praterstern.)

In case of rain, we will postpone until Saturday, October 15.

Thanks,

Richard Sentinella​