[phd.students.socioeco] Reminder for coffee poll

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:38:48 CET 2016

>From last week . . .

With the turn of the seasons, it seems like a good time to check in with
team phd socioeco. This listserv is awfully quiet and we are spread all
over campus. So what's up?

How about a coffee meet up in the next two weeks to re-connect, chat about
our work, and swap resources (or tales of woe)?  I propose an hour,
sometime in the next couple of weeks, somewhere on campus (room TBA).
Here's a little Doodle poll to get us started:

http://doodle.com/poll/yt2fb8hpz3egwany