[phd.students.socioeco] Reminder! Writing Group Deadline Thursday 26th

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:00:54 CET 2015

Hey All,

Quick reminder that if you want to join the D4/D5/EA Writing Group, the
deadline to submit your draft is this Thursday, 26 Nov.

--Send your draft document (anything related to your research: paper,
abstract, research proposal, etc) to:  ahartell at gmail.com

--Include a note about any particular feedback you are looking for
(example: it's too long! help me find what to cut!)

I will re-distribute the documents among the submitting group.

We'll meet on Thursday 3 December, 13.00, to exchange feedback in D5, Room
TBA.

Thanks!
Ann