[D4.research] First aiders and fire safety engineer

Lejeune, Charlotte Charlotte.Lejeune at wu.ac.at
Do Okt 31 16:56:46 CET 2013

Dear All,

we have two official first aiders on our research side of the first floor: Martin Zuba and Thomas Rusch - thanks to you both!

Birgit Trukeschitz is our fire safety engineer. Besides that she is also a trained first aider - thank you!

And this is the assembling point for the whole D4 building: diagonally opposite our building's entrance there's a glazed end of a staircase coming from the garage, called P4. This is where we meet in emergency cases.

Here's it on the map: http://www.wu.ac.at/campus/infotafel.jpg?hires

Best regards,
Charlotte