[phd.students.socioeco] PhD/ Doctoral Student workshop

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 11:14:21 CEST 2017

Hey All,

I'm cleaning house, and found the info for the workshop that was organized
from 2011 - 2015.  In 2016 there was no interest in doing it.

The website is still up:
http://viennasustainabilityworkshop.weebly.com

There is also a gmail account for the workshop.

I am inclined to leave it there for future generations who might want a
place to run a blog or organize something. But I need to hand off the log
in data.

Anyone want to volunteer to keep the info?
Or should I delete the site?

Thanx,
Ann

Ann Hartell
Doctoral Candidate
Institute for Multi-Level Governance and Development
Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien/Vienna University of Economics and Business
https://www.wu.ac.at/en/mlgd/ <http://www.wu.ac.at/mlgd/en/>

Personal: annhartell.com
Email: ahartell at gmail.com