[phd.students.socioeco] Just in case - Journal Finder

Gillian J. Foster gillianjfoster at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 13:05:33 CEST 2016

Hi Everyone,

I came across these links for 'journal finders'. You use them to find journals that are a good fit for your papers.
 As I have spent hours doing essentially what these did in 2 seconds, I wish I knew about these journal finders before.
The Elsevier journal finder is fabulous because it quickly gives you impact factor and review times on one page.  Imagine that.  SJ finder wasnt as good but still useful.
So, just just in case you, like me, do not know everything about publishing yet...
http://journalfinder.elsevier.com/

SJFinder
http://www.edanzediting.com/journal_selector

|   |
SJFinder
   |   |

ResearchGate

|   |
ResearchGate
 ResearchGate is a network dedicated to science and research. Connect, collaborate and discover scientific public...  |  |

Hope you find them useful,
Gillian Foster