[phd.students.socioeco] What to do this weekend . . .

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 12:49:50 CET 2016

Ice Skating and Street Food
Ongoing, Rathausplatz
Skate the Eistraum thru the park then chow down at the Street Food Alps
Bar. This week, the food truck Kimbo Dogs (gourmet hot dogs) will be on
site.

"Viva la Vida"
Friday thru Sunday, Casa Alberto, Aregentinierstrasse, 15, 1040.
Frida Kahlo pop up exhibit and store. Folk art, jewelry, clothing,
Mexican food, and eyebrows.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1639283129650741/

Wintergemüse Workshop
Friday, 29 Jan., 15.00,   35 euros.
Cabbage and Co. at the City Farm, Schoenbrunn.
https://www.facebook.com/events/619289538209752/

The Second Good-Ball
Friday, 29 Jan, fluc+fluc wanne, Praterstern 5, 1020
Alternative to that nasty Akademikerball  . . .
https://www.facebook.com/events/734144213349565/

And speaking of the Akademikerball, the organized protest routes and the
barricaded zones have been published by the Politizi:
http://derstandard.at/2000029817429/WKR-Ball-Platzverbot-von-Stadtpark-bis-Heldenplatz
Be careful out there!

Book Binding Workshop
Sunday 31 Jan, 12.00- 15.00, PEPH, Haberlgasse 74, 1160.  75 euros, incl
materials.
Learn the skills you'll need to put the finishing touches on your
monograph!
https://www.facebook.com/events/224240464578826/

And for those of us not quite ready to send our dissertation to the
print shop, a bit of encouragement (I think?) from The Thesis Whisperer:
http://sasconfidential.com/2016/01/25/valley/

Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.®

Ann

--

Doctoral Student
Institute for Multi-Level Governance and Development