[phd.students.socioeco] Fwd: Montreal Conference 18-20 March 2016; Sydney Conference 21-23 April 2016; Los Angeles Conference May 2016

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:21:40 CET 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Montreal Conference 18-20 March 2016; Sydney Conference 21-23
April 2016; Los Angeles Conference May 2016
Date: 	Mon, 18 Jan 2016 14:13:18 +0000
From: 	Multidisciplinary Research Association
<office at scholarly-conferences.com>
To: 	ahartell at gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have an enormous pleasure to inform that *Multidisciplinary Research
Association* aims at providing a critical evaluation of
multidisciplinary research through its discussion forum established for
academics, practitioners, researchers and students. Working within an
interdisciplinary and critical framework, we hope to share a unique
concern for the theoretical and practical interplay of various academic
disciplines. Our task is to advance the investigation of such prominent
scholarly areas as Humanities, Social Sciences, Education, Technology,
Business and Economics. We therefore feel the need to announce our *2016
MRA International Conference* to be held in *Montreal,* *Canada*. In
order to view the details, visit
http://www.scholarly-conferences.com/montreal2016/
<http://track.mlsend3.com/link/c/YT0yNzczMjQwMDkyOTk3NzMwOTYmYz11M202JmU9MTkyOCZiPTI5Nzc5NDA3JmQ9czNkMmcyeQ==._r6q5YQLLpOG4wgItjPUiEhYtGkPNCXbNsSTG4dZ3CY>
With this conference we intend to arouse the interest of the global
population in the theories, methods, findings and applications generated
by research in the important fields of investigation.

We have also planned another conference in *Sydney (Australia)*
http://www.scholarly-conferences.com/sydney2016/
<http://track.mlsend3.com/link/c/YT0yNzczMjQwMDkyOTk3NzMwOTYmYz11M202JmU9MTkyOCZiPTI5Nzc5NDA5JmQ9YTZtM3IzeQ==.-TfNzUb1DZ6nQJPS07jAvTag4h5Ils16jyJ0WWfLZzY>
You are more than welcome to contact us if you are interested in
participating in this conference facilitatating a dialogue among
scholars from diverse national and cultural backgrounds.

Soon we will announce another event in Los Angeles, CA (USA), which is
planned for May 2016.

If you have any questions or doubts, please, contact us by email:

office at scholarly-conferences.com <mailto:office at scholarly-conferences.com>

Kind regards,

Sonia Miller

Conference Secretary

On behalf of Multidisciplinary Research Association

            <http://track.mlsend3.com/link/c/YT0yNzczMjQwMDkyOTk3NzMwOTYmYz11M202JmU9MTkyOCZiPTI5Nzc5NDExJmQ9czdkMWMwbg==.ywzT87fr-_myzEjWTzqKZujvlZ1vdIoznL5M8Ros5xg>