[phd.students.socioeco] Happy Cat Herding Day!

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 10:46:48 CET 2016

 I don't know about you, but this cat herding business would be a lot
easier if WU allowed us to bring our horses to campus.

https://youtu.be/vTwJzTsb2QQ

Reward your own cat-herding success by taking a little time out:

Marie Curie
Thursday, 20 - 23.00
Votivkino, Währingerstraße 12, 1090
Screening and discussion of a biopic on the famous scientist.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1201429886606742/

The Becoming of an Architect
Thursday, 20 - 23.00
Schikaneder, Margaretenstraße 22-24, 1040
Screening of documentary with interviews with several architects.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1295338450529676/

#SaveAleppo
Friday, 18.00, Parliament
Protest for action to end killings in Syria and provide safe passage to
refugees.
https://www.facebook.com/events/387055451634060/

66th Slam B
Friday, 20 - 23.00 Literaturhaus, Zielgerlgasse 26a, 1070
Poetry slam. Get there early if you want to perform your latest abstract
for the crowd. For inspiration, check out Basic Economics:
https://youtu.be/C0MI4Fha5cM
https://www.facebook.com/events/1951901731700684

Akademie Wintermarkt
Friday thru Sunday, evenings.
Semperdepot, Lehargasse 8, 1060.
The solidarity art and design market. Circus, music, yodelling, and hair
cuts (those crazy art students!)
http://wintermarkt.blogsport.eu/

--

Doctoral Candidate
Institute for Multi-Level Governance and Development

Personal: annhartell.com