[phd.students.socioeco] Fwd: Wiener Weinwandertage - Vienna Wine Walk 2015

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:34:02 CEST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kohlenberger, Judith <judith.kohlenberger at wu.ac.at>
Date: Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 3:25 PM
Subject: Wiener Weinwandertage - Vienna Wine Walk 2015
To: "seep at wu.ac.at" <seep at wu.ac.at>
Cc: "Ann Hartell (ahartell at gmail.com)" <ahartell at gmail.com>

Dear all,

Please be invited to this year’s *Vienna Wine Walk
<https://www.wien.gv.at/umwelt/natuerlich/weinwandertag.html#neustift>*! We
will meet this *Sunday, September 27th,* at *11:00 am* at the
*Beethovengang*, the final stop of the D tram in Nussdorf. We'll walk an 11
km route that goes thru the vineyards in the Vienna woods. Cellars and
Viennese Heurigen along the way will open their doors and allow us to
sample the local produce. We'll stop for lunch or snack somewhere, too.
There will be some hills (which means views!), but nothing strenuous. You
can also hop on and off the “Heurigenexpress” should you tire of walking.
Since the weather forecast predicts a cold front, make sure to bring coats,
good shoes and rain gear.

*Where:* Nussdorf to Neustift. We'll meet at the end stop of the *D
tram* *“Beethovengang”.
*

*When**: Sunday, September 27th, at 11:00 am *

For more information about the route, see the map attached (but note we
will walk it BACKWARDS, starting in Nussdorf).

Please email Ann Hartell (ahartell at gmail.com) for any questions. Ann can
also be reached via phone at 0676/6881098 on Sunday.

We are looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Best wishes,

Judith & Ann