[phd.students.socioeco] Invitation & Program: Ushering in a New Era of Sustainability - Institute for Ecological Economics

Foster Gillian Joanne gillian.joanne.foster at s.wu.ac.at
Fri Sep 18 14:37:37 CEST 2015

The WU Institute for Ecological Economics cordially invites you to our full-day Inaugural Event: Ushering in a New Era of Sustainability on October 13, 2015 at 09:00 in the WU  Library & Learning Center's Club Room.

We have a wonderful line-up of international speakers that are truly ground breakers in our field.  The complete program and speakers' bios are in the attached pdf document.

The event includes a catered lunch, so please register your attendance by October 6, 2015 via email to gillian.joanne.foster at s.wu.ac.at<mailto:gillian.joanne.foster at s.wu.ac.at>   or online at http://www.wu.ac.at/ecolecon/news/events/.

(Feel free to forward this invitation and please excuse us if you receive this email more than once.)

We are looking forward to spending the day with you!

Gillian Foster on behalf of Sigrid Stagl

Doctoral Student - Research Seminar Coordinator
Institute for Ecological Economics
WU - Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
Vienna University of Economics and Business
Email: gillian.joanne.foster at s.wu.ac.at
Telephone: +43 676 795 0318