[phd.students.socioeco] Online ph.d-course Cultural Political Economy (with Jessop/Nga-Ling)

tone.smithspash at a1.net tone.smithspash at a1.net
Tue Oct 6 13:49:19 CEST 2015

Andreas asked me to forward this information. It looks like a great opportunity for those interested in political economy! See files attached.

  Best,
  Tone

Origianl email from Mikael Stigendal:

I also want to tell you that we are organising a course on cultural political economy with Jessop and Nga-Ling. If you have one or a few students who want to take the course, it would be wonderful because then we could perhaps use that to strengthen our relation. It’s for free, mainly on-line and I attach some information.

Egen hemsida (personal website - summary in English):

www.mikaelstigendal.se <http://www.mikaelstigendal.se/>

Mikael Stigendal

Professor i sociologi / Professor in Sociology

Urbana Studier / Urban Studies

Malmö Högskola / Malmö University

Mob +46 (0)708 65 53 84

Email mikael.stigendal at mah.se <mailto:mikael.stigendal at mah.se>