[phd.students.socioeco] Are you Interested in Innovation / Energy - Would you like to meet Dr. Jim Skea?

Foster Gillian Joanne gillian.joanne.foster at s.wu.ac.at
Mon May 4 12:01:23 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I will not be here the day we have Dr. Jim Skea's seminar.  I am searching for someone with like research that can meet and greet him on May 21.  He is a very interesting researcher, who does a lot on innovation and institutional change in the energy sector in light of climate.   Here is his bio.

http://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/j.skea

If you have a few hours from 12:45 to 15:00 on May 21, please let me know and I will send you the details.

Have a good start to the week,

Gillian