[phd.students.socioeco] Upcoming online course on technology, social networks and cities

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 20:02:57 CET 2015

"TechniCity" is a free, online course beginning in March.

"The increasing availability of networks, sensors and mobile
technologies allows for new approaches to address the challenges that
our cities face. The way we understand cities is undergoing sweeping
transformation, right along with the analytical tools we use to design
our cities and the communication tools we use to engage people.
Absorbing, studying and understanding the role of technology from a
critical viewpoint allows us to generate creative ideas for improving
our cities."

Details here:
https://www.coursera.org/course/techcity

--

Doctoral Student
Institute for Multi-Level Governance and Development