[phd.students.socioeco] Lost books

Scharbert, Annika Regine annika.scharbert at wu.ac.at
Sat Aug 1 11:17:57 CEST 2015

Hi,

since I am starting to move all my things out of my office, I noticed I am missing a couple of books.

If any of the following are in your office, could you please return them to me asap:

·         Bryman - Social research methods

·         Degrowth - A vocabulary for a new era

·         Sayer - Method in Social Science

Those are the ones I remember...if you have any other books that aren't yours, could you check if my name is in there? If so, please return them to me, too.

Thanks!

Annika

Annika Scharbert, M.Sc.
Institute for Ecological Economics

WU
Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
Vienna University of Economics and Business

Welthandelsplatz 1/D4
1020 Vienna
t:  +43-(0)1-31336-5523
e:  annika.scharbert at wu.ac.at<mailto:annika.scharbert at wu.ac.at>