[phd.students.socioeco] D4-EA-NonEcon: Marathon Edition

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:46:24 CEST 2015

Extracurricular stuff for pluralists and non-pluralists alike:

The Greens want to fix your bike.
Starting today, various places and times in the city.
Details here:
http://www.vienna.at/termine-der-radrettung-in-wien-2015-kostenlos-fahrraeder-ueberpruefen-lassen/4289359
Free!

And speaking of bikes, the city of Vienna is running their Radelt zum
Arbeit promotion again this year. We'll form a team this year and log
our kilometers during the month of May. Email Ann if you want a shot at
the fame, fortune and prizes.

WAMP market
Saturday, 11 April, 11-19.00
1 Museumsplatz 1, Museums Quartier, 1010
Designers flogging cool stuff, made cooler because they do it outside.
https://www.facebook.com/events/669752979838025/

32nd Vienna City Marathon
Sunday 12 April
http://www.vienna-marathon.com/
Opportunity to take to the streets and cheer for thousands of skinny
sweating people.
You never know what you might see:
https://youtu.be/oVyfMzxs1yw

Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour 2015
Thursday 16 April, 20.00
Millennium Kino, Handelskai 94, 1200
7 films on adventure and the outdoors, including the completely awesome
"Dam Nation".
Trailer: http://damnationfilm.com/trailer
17 Euros (discount for members of the Alpenverein)
http://alpenverein.wien/lv-wien/news/details/detail_vortraege.php?newsId=6611

Cheers!

--

Doctoral Student
Institute for Multi-Level Governance and Development