[phd.students.socioeco] Ecol Econ Session at Pluralism conference

Scharbert, Annika Regine annika.scharbert at wu.ac.at
Wed Apr 8 19:47:57 CEST 2015

Please see below an email from hendrik on a special session at the conference this weekend!

The reading that forms the basis for discussion is attached.

Hoping to see many of you there (and at the conference in general)!
Annika Scharbert, M.Sc.
Institute for Ecological Economics

WU
Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
Vienna University of Economics and Business

Welthandelsplatz 1/D4
1020 Vienna
Tel:  +43-(0)1-31336-5523
E-Mail:  annika.scharbert at wu.ac.at<mailto:annika.scharbert at wu.ac.at>