[phd.students.socioeco] D4 Outing: This Sunday!

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 12:08:58 CEST 2014

Let's start the semester right and get to know each other a little bit better!

What: Wien Weinwandertag. We'll walk an 11 km route that goes thru the vineyards and kellergassen in the northeastern part of Vienna.  Open cellers and heurigen along the way to sample the local produce. We'll stop for lunch or snack somewhere, too. There will be some hills (which means views!), but nothing strenuous.

Where: Stammersdorf to Strebersdorf. We'll meet at the end stop of the 31 Strassenbahn. Schedule and plan here:
http://www.wienerlinien.at/media/download/2014/Linie_31_128461.pdf

When: Sunday, September 28. 11.30