[phd.students.socioeco] Workshop Working Group

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:14:08 CEST 2014

Hello Everyone,
As you have no doubt heard, we will be hosting a workshop for PhD
students next month. We have scheduled a planning meeting to discuss
content, format, etc, and especially discussion topics/questions for the
panel.
If you have ideas or topics you would like to have covered or any other
inputs for the workshop, please join us!

Monday, November 3, 15.00
D4 3rd floor lounge

Thanks,
Ann and Annika

PS:  Don't forget to submit your abstracts!
Extended deadline is November 3.
Website:
http://viennasustainabilityworkshop.weebly.com/

--

Doctoral Student
Institute for Multi-Level Governance and Development