[phd.students.socioeco] Resources on how to publish

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 13:40:23 CEST 2014

Following Annika's example, I posted two items in the Research Proposal
folder.
One is the form the doctoral office uses for external advisors (not
available on line from WU).
The second is a list of readings on research design that may be
resources for working thru your RP.
Enjoy!
Ann

--

Doctoral Student
Institute for Multi-Level Governance and Development