[phd.students.socioeco] Fwd: [dcrp-students] Environment Policy Internships: Duke Geneva Program

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 16:46:00 CEST 2014

 From a listserv. .  .

We are now accepting applications for the Duke Program on Global Policy
and Governance! Dr. Tana Johnson from the Duke Sanford School of Public
Policy thought your students might be interested in our *Environment,
Energy, and Economics* track. Can you please share the following
information with your students?

I’m happy to answer any questions. Thanks so much!

All the best,

Maggie Woods, MPP

Duke Program on Global Policy and Governance

Program Coordinator

Duke Sanford School of Public Policy

**

**

*Summer 2015 Duke Program on Global Policy and Governance*

*Geneva, Switzerland*

We are now accepting applications for the summer 2015 Duke University
Program on Global Policy and Governance in Geneva, Switzerland.  Now in
its 14th year, our network of over 400 alumni are leaders in the global
health and policy fields.

*What is the Program on Policy and Governance?*

The Program on Policy and Governance offers an unparalleled opportunity
for professional and graduate school students from around the world to
intern with a UN agency or international NGO in Geneva.

*The summer program includes:*

·Four fellowship tracks

oGlobal Health Fellows <http://graduate.sanford.duke.edu/geneva/health>

oEnvironment, Energy, and Economics Fellows
<http://graduate.sanford.duke.edu/geneva/environment>

oHumanitarian Action Fellows
<http://graduate.sanford.duke.edu/geneva/humanitarian>

oGlobal Social Innovation Fellows
<http://graduate.sanford.duke.edu/geneva/global-social-innovation>NEW!
(Based in *London* and Geneva)

·A Policy Internship of 8-12 weeks

·An intensive, one-week course (one for each track)​

·Many events throughout the summer to network and socialize with other
policy interns and experts

*Want more Information?*

Please visit our *website <http://graduate.sanford.duke.edu/geneva>* for
more details.  Applications are due November 24 by 11:59pm EST.

***Join us for an *information webinar* on Friday, October 17th at 12pm
EST.  Please RSVP to *Maggie Woods <mailto:margaret.j.woods at duke.edu>
*if you wish to attend.

  * -- You are currently subscribed to

dcrp-students as: ahartell at gmail.com <mailto:ahartell at gmail.com>. To