[phd.students.socioeco] D4 Non-Econ: Bier, Bikes, and More

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 10:23:02 CET 2014

Craft Bier Fest, 21-22 November at the Ankerbrotfabrik.
71 breweries including one of my favorites from my home state.
http://www.craftbierfest.at/

Critical Mass Lanternderl Bike Ride, meet up at 16.30, Schwartzenbergplatz.
The sun may go down right after lunch, but the fun doesn't have to stop
then.
http://www.criticalmass.at/category/wien

Weihnachtsmaerkte
Opening soon at a venue near you. Go get your Gluehwein on.
Listings:
http://www.wien.info/de/einkaufen-essen-trinken/maerkte/weihnachtsmaerkte

Coming up:

Abstract Peer Review, 26 November, 3rd floor D4 Lounge, 14-16.00
Get some feedback from your colleagues on your current drafts.

VWSD, next Friday, 28 November. The afternoon panel will be open to all.
Stay tuned for more details.
http://viennasustainabilityworkshop.weebly.com/

And from the international news desk, Norway releases their new, ultra
hip passport design. We bow before the awesomeness:
http://www.citylab.com/design/2014/11/norways-new-passports-are-designed-to-make-every-other-country-feel-inferior/382848/

Have a great rest of the week!
Ann

--

Doctoral Student
Institute for Multi-Level Governance and Development