[phd.students.socioeco] Info for Ecological Economics PhD Students only.

Dobernig, Karin karin.dobernig at wu.ac.at
Mon Nov 10 11:52:20 CET 2014

Dear all,

this is to inform you that on November 26 from 12:30 - 13:30 there will be a photo session taking place to take a group picture of the whole team of the Institute of Ecological Economics. Sigrid cordially invites all EcolEco-PhD students to take part; also the ones who currently do not have an employment contract. Hope you can make it!

Also, every team member and student at the institute is invited to have a portrait-photo taken; please see the information in the e-mail below and enter your availabilities in the Doodle (here the link: http://doodle.com/73bnviwhgxi76k88), thank you!

____________________________________

NOTE: I am sending this e-mail via the PhD-students mailing list because the mailing list of the EcolEco-PhD students that I have from Barbara seems slightly outdated. As I am also not totally in the loop who exactly is a PhD student at the Institute for Ecological Economics at the moment, I would kindly ask all EcolEco PhD students to send me a brief e-mail in case you do not find your name on the following list (or in case you find another name to be mistakenly on the list). My understanding is that everyone who is supervised by Sigrid is regarded as a EcolEco PhD student. Thank you so much in advance!

petra.waechter at oeaw.ac.at<mailto:petra.waechter at oeaw.ac.at>
karin.dobernig at wu.ac.at<mailto:karin.dobernig at wu.ac.at>
lau.videla at gmail.com<mailto:lau.videla at gmail.com>
lukaskuehnen at gmx.at<mailto:lukaskuehnen at gmx.at>