[phd.students.socioeco] Book swap at the Share Fest on 31.5.2014 - call for books!

Tuukka Mäkitie tuukka.makitie at gmail.com
Thu May 29 13:36:32 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Just a reminder of the book swap and Share Fest. So if you would like to
get yourself a new book, please bring one of your old ones tomorrow to the
RCE office! If you cannot make it tomorrow, then of course you can just
arrive to the Share Fest with your book and collect one for yourself! Check
also the facebook site of other things you can share at the Vorgartenmarkt
on saturday afternoon.

Thanks, and hope to see you soon!

-Tuukka