[phd.students.socioeco] "Bridging Course" slides posted to Dropbox

Gillian J. Foster gillianjfoster at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 20:09:07 CET 2014

Isn't this fantastic!

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:34 PM, Ann Hartell <ahartell at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey All,
For those in the seminar this semester who would like a copy of the
slides, I've just posted them in the Courses folder on Dropbox.  I also
added some slides from somewhere else that give more details about the
spatial error and spatial lag models we"ll be working on in May, just
for additional explanation.
Cheers,
Ann

--

Doctoral Student
Institute for the Environment and Regional Development