[phd.students.socioeco] Painful PhD Student Problems Besides Your Thesis.

Dobernig, Karin karin.dobernig at wu.ac.at
Tue Jun 10 15:55:03 CEST 2014

Dear all,

a bit of entertainment, just in case you are also busy working at the moment rather than enjoying the sun:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/25-deeply-painful-phd-student-problems-besides-your-thesis

Also, I apologize for not following up regarding the next PhD Group Meeting. Time has been flying and I hope you are all fine with scheduling the next round of meetings after the summer.

Cheers,
Karin

Karin Dobernig
Institute for the Environment and Regional Development
WU - Vienna University of Economics and Business

Phone: +43-(0)1-31336-4211
E-Mail:  karin.dobernig at wu.ac.at