[phd.students.socioeco] It's Friday. Giddy up!

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:15:54 CET 2014

This week, I leave it to the proffies at Vienna Wurstelstand to list all
the amazing things happening this weekend.  Everything from an Armenian
breakfast, to documentary films, a cider tasting, a vintage fashion
sale, kids' events, and a listing of the best parties for losing your
pants. (That last is their words, not mine. I wouldn't know anything
about that sort of thing. Nope.)

http://www.viennawurstelstand.com/index.php/what-to-do-in-vienna-this-weekend/december-05-08/

Be good, but be careful so you make it back to school on Tuesday!
Ann

--

Doctoral Student
Institute for Multi-Level Governance and Development