[phd.students.socioeco] Pub Quiz - Happy Hour-response Robert Walter

Robert Walter robert-walter at chello.at
Tue Apr 29 19:57:02 CEST 2014

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for the integration in the „PhD“ student network.

I am happy to be a member. Thank you, Alexander.

I am sorry, because I cannot come to our  „Happy Hour“ in the next few
weeks.

I am very busy right now, because I just have a lot to do in my job.

So I am going to come to our „Happy Hour“ meetings in future.

I am looking forward to see you soon.

Greetings to all.

Have a great  and restful evening.

Cheers,