[phd.students.socioeco] Wien RAD paRADe: Sunday!

Ann Hartell ahartell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 21:50:25 CEST 2014

Hey All,

A heads up about a wonderful event this Sunday--the Vienna RAD paRADe!
The ride is a slow roll around the ring.  No traffic, just people out
enjoying their city together.  Kid friendly.  Hipster approved.

If you have never joined a mass bike ride, I highly recommend it. You
will be amazed at how different Vienna feels when the cars are in the
penalty box and the bikes rule the Ring.

Meet up at Heldenplatz at 11.00, ride starts at high noon.
More details here:  http://www.radparade.at/

If you want to ride together text or call me.
Mobile = 0676.688.1098

Chau,
Ann

--

Doctoral Student
Institute for the Environment and Regional Development