[D4.research] Introduction

Gervois, Flavien flavien.gervois at wu.ac.at
Fr Feb 1 16:30:22 CET 2019

Dear colleagues,

My name is Flavien Gervois and I just arrived today at your Institute where I will stay one month for an internship. I am a French Bachelor student, coming from Amiens, and studying one year at the University of Vienna for an Erasmus Programme. In France, I study social sciences and mathematics at Sciences Po Paris and at the Sorbonne. I decided to take the opportunity of the semester break to make an internship, and to put into practice the skills I acquired at the university. At the Institute, I will work with Mr Glaser and Mr Haxhimusa on power plants databases.

I am looking forward to making your acquaintance!

Regards,

Flavien Gervois