[D4.research] New colleague / back at D4

Sardadvar, Karin karin.sardadvar at wu.ac.at
Fr Jan 13 13:26:19 CET 2017

Dear colleagues,

After having worked here in 2015/16, I have joined the Competence Center for Empirical Research Methods again and am back on our D4 floor. Together with Katharina Miko, I am in charge for the center's activities in the field of qualitative research methods. I will be here 1-2 days a week and you find me in the same room as before, together with Cornelia Reiter. I am looking forward to seeing you again or meeting those of you I haven't met yet.

Best,

Karin

Dr.in Karin Sardadvar
Kompetenzzentrum für empirische Forschungsmethoden
Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
Welthandelsplatz 1, Gebäude D4, 1. Stock
A-1020 Wien
Tel.: (+43 1) 31336 - 4337