[D4.research] Introduction Elizaveta

Lejeune, Charlotte Charlotte.Lejeune at wu.ac.at
Mo Jan 11 12:44:15 CET 2016

Dear all,

A new member recently joined our community. Below please find Elizaveta Lukmanova's (Research Institute for European Affairs) introduction.

Best,

Charlotte

My name is Elizaveta Lukmanova, MSc. and I am glad to become a part of the research department. Currently I am a PhD student at the WU and I am working on a research project under the supervision of prof. Gabriele Tondl. With primarily interests lying in fields of monetary policy and international macroeconomics, my last research project concerned business cycles synchronization in the EA and right now I am working on the topic which relates economic growth and monetary policy instruments. Please don't hesitate to contact me in my room 1.151 (or 2.084 on the 2nd floor) or via phone 4523.